To be...or not to be !!!

 

    
 



As a lover of Petrichor, on a parched day...I await this day as a Teacher to be wished (or rather )at least recognised for the Job as a 'Teacher'. When I scrolled on my heavy -set day finding some me-time for myself (not for relaxing)but to write this blog...which will eventually get posted by me !

The story begins thus , as a Teacher of 16 years, I look back and reminisce on myself as a teacher. The point is that I realized the graveness only after say 5 years into my profession,  to land my Boeing 747 on this run-way...many a time I had also planned a run-away !!

So here I am after 16 years, trying to strike a balance between...where my inner guru commands and demands things from me each day. The Hamlet in my nunnery asking to be...or not to be ?!

It is a challenging Question..Just like the job itself , where to be a teacher, you literally make a lot of sacrifices both unseen & unheard of. All my fraternity would agree on this point, where you just need more power to be a 'Teacher' irrespective of all the hardships, we tend to be 'one' itself says that we have made it.

This is the one job, where you remain young in mind & body as you evolve each day , a newer version of you to be presented to those energetic teens in front of you.

So, yes...here we are in full motion and 'To be a Teacher ' !!


Dr.Anandhi.M

Department of English

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Visit to Omega Ecotech India Pvt Ltd.

Banglore Dayz 💕

Visiting the Central Institute of Fisheries Technology(CIFT)-Cochin